Wednesday, November 22, 2017

Skibby sent us the following email & photos on Monday, November 20, 2017:


Date:  November 20, 2017 at 11:26 AM
Subject:  Live

Life is great. It's one of the greatest gifts we have. Probably the three greatest gifts we have are these: life, agency, and the atonement (not ranging in importance as listed previously). But they are so interconnected that one without the other would be outer darkness. Think about it. I think I am living more than I ever have. And that's because I get to see how agency and the atonement affect people. I'm very grateful to be serving a mission. I love really getting to know the people. We met with a lot of people this week and taught about the liahona and the plan of salvation and a bunch of other things. It's been a fun week and a lot of things have happened, but I don't have time to tell it. Sorry! I'll just send pictures from what we did last week. Maybe next week I'll send this weeks pictures. Love you all.

P.s. tengan en cuenta que todos estos regalos nos son dados de nuestro padre celestial..  [bear in mind that all these gifts are given to us from our heavenly father..]

Hey! There are 28 missionaries in the islands. As sister training leader, I help a little bit with zone conference, and we have all the hermanas come here and do intercambios. Which is hard because we have to prepare two days in one. But it's good. We're just supposed to see over the welfare of the hermanas. But almost all of them live on different islands.

Don't worry about a Christmas package mom!!! I will be home very soon after that! 

Note:  Several of the photos below were sent to Peter and me by an old friend of ours who currently resides in the home ward of Hermana, Sam (Skibby's companion in the foreground of the photo below... she appears to be the designated selfie photographer for all group shots!).  Our friend told us she heard that Skibby, Hermana Sam & Hermana Wihongi were called the "Trio of Power"!  :) 








Skibby is on the front row, far right



Skibby is 4th from the right, at the very top



No comments:

Post a Comment