Thursday, July 20, 2017

Skibby sent the following email & photos on Monday, July 17, 2017:

Date:  July 17, 2017 at 10:59 AM
Subject:  Live what you believe people!

Well, I was gearing up to write a great long letter, but I don't have time for that!

This has been a great week. We are playing volleyball and bringing people. We had intercambios. It was awesome.

We talked to some people on the street. They said, "Yeah, I'm Catholic, but I don't read the bible."
Then one of our elders was telling us about someone they are teaching. He said, "Yeah she's Catholic. But she doesn't believe in God."

Is there something wrong about those 2 sentences?

We should live what we believe. If not, I think we are living a lie. But I guess we also live a lie when we believe in things that aren't true. Everyone needs to convert to the truth. 

It was Hna white's birthday this last week. 
Love you all! Have a great week.

Hna Christensen 





Left to right:  Hank & Kristy Nelson (friends from Riverton who are serving a mission in Spain,  working in the Madrid Temple), Skibby & her companion, Hermana White.  The Nelsons sent us this cute photo. :)



No comments:

Post a Comment