Wednesday, August 2, 2017

Skibby sent the following email & photos on Monday, July 31, 2017:

Date:  July 31, 2017 at 11:09 AM
Subject:  It’s a girl!!

Hola famila!

It has been a great week!
Well, the biggest news is that I am training again. I thought it would be a good idea to put you all on a cliffhanger, and not tell you till this week... until I was sitting in the training meeting and knew I should have told you so you could have been praying for me!!!! But it has been amazing. My companion's name is Hna Eckel, and like all the good ones, she's from Arizona. It has been great to walk in the street and talk to people, go to lessons, have companionship study and so on. We've seen miracles.

This week Yvonne will be baptized. I'll tell you more about her next week. We found Libia, José Luis loves us, and the restoration is amazing! 

Love you all, have a great week.

Hna Christensen 

Baptism of Marta

Skibby with her new companion, Hna. Eckel






No comments:

Post a Comment