Tuesday, November 22, 2016

Skibby sent us the following email and photo on Monday, November 21, 2016:

Date:  November 21, 2016 at 8:41 AM
Subject:  Some pictures!

Well folks, I don't have much to tell this week. It's definitely different with a new companion, but we are figuring out how to work together and how to help Mostoles. I think we have different companions so that we can repent and avoid apostasy. We visited a lot of members and menos activos during the week. Hna Quispe is really sweet. I know I am learning and will continue learning a lot from her. This next week is going to be awesome!! Next week I will send pictures of the both of us. Thanks for all the emails, and keep up the hard work at home!  

We had a really good lesson with Andrew.  We talked about the restoration and focused on the authority.  I think he understood really well.  It was a process because I speak to him in English, but Hna. Quispe in Spanish.

Sorry this email is a little bit short and a little bit scrambled! I love you all and will talk to you next week!

Hna Christensen

Skibby with her former companion, Hna. Mendoza, and a friend named Edgar

No comments:

Post a Comment