Saturday, July 16, 2016

We received the following email from Skibby on Tuesday, July 12, 2016.  I would have posted it sooner but I was away at girls camp until yesterday.  "CCM" is Spain's "MTC" and it can accommodate as many as 72 missionaries.

From:  Elizabeth Bright Christensen
July 12, 2016 at 12:21 PM
Subject:  HALLO FROM EL REYENO DEL ESPANA

Well, the time has come for all of you to have to read my emails.
Lucky you guys...! Let me tell you that I have been gone for a day
about, and 13 and half of those hours were spent on a plane, eating
wonderful airport meals and not watching the movies the people next to
me were watching. There might have been some sleeping. Anyway, there
were probably 25 missionaries that flew from salt lake. We met up with
more on the other flights and total arriving at the ccm is 48!! 40
left the ccm this morning. President and Hermana Packer greeted us at
the ccm. They knew each of us by name and where we were from. They are
awesome. Grateful for small ccm!! I´m safe and well. I have to go, but
I´ll email again a week from Thursday. Best of wishes!! Feel free to
edit any of my emails always, to make them sound better. mucho amor,
Hermana Skibby Christensen


No comments:

Post a Comment